I stepped outside today and was overcome with the scent of lilacs. They’re all blooming in my yard. I love it. But I also love a few other bits of nature. So here goes…
1. Apple Blossoms. So delicate, fragrant, and beautiful.
2. Peach Blossoms. They fill our yard in spring on our lovely peach trees.
3. A Bee pollinating the apple trees. I always love watching this happen. It is part of the growing season.
4. A sign for every season. This sign is near my home. I always laugh when I see it!
5. A basket that was full of my garden vegetables. I grew all of those! I miss my garden.
6. Lilacs. My favorite flower is lovely and the scent cannot be mistaken for anything else. How I wish they made Lilac perfume or air fresheners.
7. The most beautiful rainbow on my lake. Yes, I took this picture myself. It was so beautiful that day.