- I am trying to train Arnie to stop a very bad habit he has developed. Since I am overly concerned about him, I tend to baby him too much. With that has come what I will call the “Dackel Howl”. There is nothing wrong with him, he’s just begging for attention. So, now I ignore him and actually put a tray table in front of my chair. I can tell this is going to be a difficult thing to do.
- My new Amazon Fire Stick arrived for the Family Room television. It really was a breeze to set up. And now things are streaming so much better.
- I have this weird thing going on with my laptop and the Wifi. It keeps dropping the signal. Now I must stress that I have good reception with my laptop, but for some unknown reason, it tosses me offline. I need to re-set the adapter settings and then it works again for a while until…it doesn’t. I am tempted to back up my hard drive and then clean it and start again.
- I keep telling Jack I don’t want to watch the news or re-runs anymore. News makes me crazy and I have seen every episode of Law & Order SVU, Chicago PD, and Blue Bloods so often that I can recall parts of the dialogue! When Jack is asleep I watch movies or cooking shows ar things like The History Channel. Anything but news and re-runs.
- Today I am off to get my hair done. After not cutting it since last November, I am afraid my ends need a slight trim as the frizzies are starting to happen. I am looking forward to being pampered.
So that’s it for this week. I hope you all have a great weekend and that wherever you are, the sun is shining!