Can you believe how fast 2022 is flying by? In just In 212 days it will be Christmas! Oh my. I think it’s time for me to start Christmas shopping! In any case, here we go with this week’s Friday Five.
- The mosquitoes are out here! This year they seem bigger and definitely want to bite me! With my being outside with Heidi so much, I am a mass of little bites!
- Heidi is doing great. She is back on a normal diet and is feeling fine!
I was thinking today that she is pretty much house trained now. She gives me a look and walks to the door. She is amazing!
- Lili was in for her yearly exam and shots, and she did fine. Her ankles are still a bit of a problem, but otherwise, she is good!
- The day actually became quite lovely as I was driving around. Blue skies and almost every yard has beautiful and fragrant Lilacs!
Truly beautiful and my favorite flower!
- I hope you have a great weekend, wherever you are. America is celebrating Memorial Day. It’s kind of an unofficial start to our summer. But in fact, Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for mourning the U.S. military personnel who have died while serving in the United States armed forces. I expect there will be a lot of people around doing stay-cations. It’s just too expensive to go far.