This week found me attempting to plan to get all my medical appointments in. As it turned out, I was required to do all of this in one day! Wednesday. Which was just crazy! In any case, here we go with this week’s Friday Five!
- My first doctor’s appointment was to adjust the prescription for my glasses. That was at 8:00 in the morning on Wednesday. It did not take long, and soon I was on my way back home.
- The next appointment was at noon with my dentist I had no cavities, but I have an infection in a small area on my gums, and will need oral surgery to clean it, and close the area. I asked if this would hurt and the answer was a noncommittal yes. I will get a date soon for that. Ugh!
- My last appointment was at 3:00 and since it was an appointment online I was able to get nice and comfy before starting.
- Of course, I needed to make meals and I tried to use up my Easter leftovers. In fact, tonight will be the last meal of Lamb.
- Heidi is back on her medication and continues with her special food. She is doing well but will need to rest her gut for a while. While picking up Heidi’s food at the Vat, I met the most adorable mini puppy. It was 5 weeks old and just a pound. I’m not sure I have ever seen a puppy that small, who wasn’t a newborn!
So that’s my week. I hope you all will have a warm, wonderful, and relaxing weekend!