- Last weekend I thought I had “fixed” my electric recliner. After cleaning the connections it worked right up until Tuesday night at about 10 o’clock.
It was then I went to put my feet down and nothing happened! I checked what I could, but decided on two coarse of action. 1. See if the furniture store I bought it at could recommend a repair man, or 2. worst case scenario, buy another recliner.
- On Wednesday I stopped at the Furniture store and they were amazingly helpful. They had all the records from the transaction and assured me that the repairman could get to me this week.
- Thursday morning at 8:30 Tim the repairman called, and fifteen minutes later he was here. Half an hour later my reclining loveseat was fixed! Call me one happy lady!
- It’s funny, Heidi loves the recliner.
We have a special blanket I put over my knees and Heidi is always asleep between my knees. This is a blanket I had crocheted and never cared for. But Heidi loves this afghan.
- We had an honest-to-goodness frost last night. When I took the pooches out at 5 AM the grass was crunchie! And the thermometer read 28 degrees!
I am nearly caught up with a million little things around the house and since we are due for rain this weekend, I am hopeful that I can actually check things off my list.