Thirteen Foods I’m Enjoying On Weight Watchers
1. Grapefruit. We got a box from my friend in Florida for Christmas and just finished the last of it today. Oh, it was sooooo good!
2. Oranges. Especially the navel ones with no seeds.
3. My super salads with tuna or chicken. They are so crunchy!
4. The fish I’m eating, from tuna to salmon. I do love fish.
5. Potatoes. Yes, I can eat small amounts of potatoes and I am really liking that. So many diets tell you not to eat any potatoes and then I miss them terribly.
6. Eggplant. This is pretty much a free vegetable and I roast it in the oven and eat! Oh I do love that.
7. Yogurt. I try to snack on one of these each day. The Weight Watcher brand ones are great and only 1 point!
8. My tuna sandwich. I make it with a 7 grain light bread and 1/2 a cup of tuna and fat free mayo it is easy and “normal”.
9. My Cream of Wheat mixed with banana chunks. I sprinkle a little splenda on that and the milk and it’s a nice warm way to start the day.
10. The pasta! There are so many good pasta recipes on the Weight Watcher Web Site and all the ones that we’ve tried have been good.
11. The Chili. It’s amazingly spicy and Hubby loves it. I can make it with ground turkey and no salt, so it’s very healthy!
12. The ice cream. Yes, I can have various WW ice creams and they’re just 2 points. Pretty good. Especially the chocolate ones.
13. These new things they have called Peanut Butter Bliss Bars! OMG! I have gone to Heaven with these! They give me my chocolate fix and they really do not taste like diet food at all.