1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
Yes. One night it was so dark and I was in a heavily wooded area driving and I wasn’t sure where I was or how to find home. I now have my handy dandy GPS so I am all set!
2. Have you ever been to an island?
Yes, and I love islands. There is something very relaxing about them.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
I’m a thinking feeler!
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
I struggle to see gray, but I tend more toward the black and white.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let’s pretend the Bible is already there, so you can’t say that.)
The complete Shipbuilders Book! LOL. I don’t know, just one? The first Harry Potter book or the last.
6. What are you most afraid of?
Of losing the ones that I love.
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I never want to lose my old memories. They are all I have left of so many wonderful and important people in my life. But I want new memories too. Tough question!
8. Pretend I’m looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
A picture of me with my firstborn daughter, Mandy; my second daughter, Katie; and my husband.
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you’re single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
More and better pictures! Every thing else was perfect!
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
It must be total and absolute!
11. You’re waiting in a doctor’s office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
My computer! Two of my doctors now have Wifi hotspots.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I hope she would be loving, as I believe I am a loving person. I also hope she would have more self confidence something I struggle with.