Hosted by Linda.
1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
This is my High School graduation picture. I suppose what I remember most was studying very hard and taking extra classes so I could graduate a year ahead of time. I was crazy in love with my High School sweetheart and we actually married half way through Senior year. And no, I wasn’t pregnant, we just wanted to be together. In fact Mandy was born the day after our first anniversary.
2. What is one “emergency use” item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
Kleenex and my GPS. I have allergies and a very poor sense of direction!
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
None on the calendar so far. We do have graduation parties when we graduate. One with our family and then one with our friends.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It is the most awesome experience in life, as you discover that you can love someone so completely!
5. What was the last thing you broke?
The nozzle on my garden hose!
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
Four+ a day. I go bananas! Then there are the few other days that I get none at all!
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
Not so much now. I do like on-line shopping though.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a “his job,” a “her job” or “his/her job” or “that’s why we have teenagers” job?
His job. I do the inside work, he does the outside work! When he was still working full time, I mowed the lawn. Big job!
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
The family room. I need new furniture and the room needs to be painted.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
Mostly on-line, although I still subscribe to a newspaper.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I have faith. Yes.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things.