And here we are again. Another week has come and gone and Friday is upon us. It’s mid-May, and in two weeks my little love, Savannah will turn four years old! Here are 5 recollections of the last four years.
- The day Savannah arrived I held her, tears in my eyes and felt the deepest surge of love imaginable.
She was the most beautiful baby girl and my heart swelled with love.
- As she grew I started to see her very distinctive personality. She was bright, alert, and imaginative. She also knew from an early age what she liked.
In fact we took her shopping for a bouncy seat and she tried several before settling down in one and picking it out as her own.
- By her first birthday she was walking, and starting to talk. As she grew older her talking increased.
She began to express her wants and desires, but in words.
- She has always been so cuddly and loving.
And to this day, she will see me, run into my arms crying “Oma” in her happy little voice!
- I love sitting and talking with her now.
She will tell me all her little stories, her feelings, and I am enthralled.
What a true blessing it is to be an Oma to this amazing little girl!!!