This has been a crazy busy week for me, and on top of the crazy business, my laptop once again, needs to be cleaned and updated. I start to type and the computer takes a moment or two before it shows me the letters. It’s been driving me mad, so I backed everything up, called my computer friend, Brad, and he is picking the laptop up on Thursday to clean her up. So, I am writing this on Wednesday night, so it will automatically post on Friday. Anyway, here goes…
- I finished up Mandy’s afghan and went about finding a new pattern so that I could work on my next one. I found a pattern I liked, and bought all the yarn for that.
- Now I had to decide what colors to use and what order to place them. There is a lot of thought that goes into making an afghan. Especially when it is for someone that you love.
- We went out for Valentine’s Day to one of our favorite places. They were offering Mussels in garlic, white wine and a cream sauce. Oh my goodness, they were wonderful! In fact the entire meal was, and I was so full, that I couldn’t eat dinner that night.
- On Wednesday we bought Lili a toy. Now you probably don’t think this is a big deal, but Lili is sort of the low man on the totem pole in our house, as far as dogs go. The dackels aren’t always kind, and they never share their toys. So, we bought her a new tug of war toy, and gave it to her. Well, you would think we had given her a million dollars. Not only does she love the toy, but I could see how happy it made her. It was so sweet!
- This weekend I plan to do laundry and crochet. And watch more of the Olympics. What’s happening in your world?