I am finding that this year is slipping by far faster than I anticipated. Is that because I’m getting older, or is the time really flying by? I was looking at pictures of darling Quinn and he has been growing so quickly and changing so much, just in the few months since his birthday! See…
The left is his second birthday in March and the right is at the end of May, at Savannah’s birthday. He went from toddler to a little boy!
In any case, here are the five things I am thinking about this Friday.
- The French Open Tennis has been a real surprise. Well, except for Raphael Nadal, who will more than likely win it all. I think the most exciting thing this year is all the young newcomers. I will miss the older generation when they retire, but there are so many you, energetic and healthy young players.
- I’ve been trying new recipes this week and have a new salad recipe. It includes the usual things like lettuce and cukes and tomatoes, but I added a few strawberries and mandarin oranges! All I can say is…YUM!
- It’s the start of Motorcycle Week here in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. Motorcyclists from all over descend upon our area and take over. The drone of bikes permeates my house from morning till night! And forget about going to the grocery store or Post Office. The roads are clogged and there are no parking places! Ugh!
- It has been overcast and humid the last few days. Not exactly beautiful, but at least it is not raining, and the temperatures have been in the 70’s.
- What are my plans for the weekend? Laundry and housework! I need to catch up. It seems like the perfect time.
Have a great weekend!