Another week has gone by. I was supposed to travel this weekend but opted to stay home. I have been so tired and run down, that I felt the need to rest up this weekend.
But here are this week’s Friday Five.
- I finally got all 8 loads of laundry done. Much of them were blankets and towels and I just got way behind!
- We had the twins Arnie and Anneliese out several times this week. They really love going for car rides and they really love going to visit the clerks at the State Liquor Store! Especially Rebecca!
- I made a new soup. Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille Soup! Wow, was that good!
- I got Anneliese a new bed. At first, she didn’t like it and lay next to it. Now she is finally used to it and sleeping in it constantly.Thank you, Tommy Hilfiger and TJ Maxx!
- I have been glued to the Internet watching April the Giraffe as she is in her last days of labor. I’m going to link up so maybe by tomorrow there will be a baby calf Giraffe!