1. French Onion Soup. Made with Gruyere Cheese and baked until the cheese browns. Totally worth the time to make and so very yummy!
2. Wiener Schnitzel with potato pancakes and asparagus. A favorite German meal, but one I do not cook too often.
3. Lobster. As I have said, Lobster is my all-time favorite! I would eat it more often if it weren’t so expensive.
4. Chocolate dipped strawberries. Does it get any better than this?
5. Peppermint Bark. I remember the first time I tried it. Soooo good! And it is now a lifelong addiction!
6. Pizza. Almost any kind. My actual favorite is Eggplant Pizza. My least favorite is Pepperoni.
7. Ribs! I love barbecue ribs. I have a recipe for the best barbecue ribs and I used to make it often. Now I am on WW I think I won’t be eating these much at all.
Well, here is this week’s list. I decided to make it a list of some of my favorite foods. What about you?