1. How will you celebrate Easter this year?
Unfortunately, we will celebrate home, alone. Perhaps I will make a roast of some sort.
2. Is it easier for you to receive grace offered or extend grace to another? Explain.
It is much easier for me to extend grace. I find it quite difficult to believe that I am even worthy of the care, love, and concern of others.
3. Do you say grace before meals? If so do you have a standard dinnertime grace or is it more ‘off the cuff’? Do you say grace when dining out? Do you have a favorite grace? Any special memory associated with ‘saying grace’?
We do not say grace. My husband never did it, and I have not forced him to. In my youth, I always said grace with my parents. My Dad said some really beautiful ones.
4. What are some challenges you think the next generation will face? (Generation Alpha-born between 2011 and 2025)
I believe they will have to learn how to work for what they have. Not every child, but so many are living in a world where there every wish is granted immediately. I also believe they will need to learn to appreciate what they have.
5. Share a favorite quote or lyric featuring the word faith.
6. Insert your random thought here.
Now what kind of trouble do you think I could get into staying home and going nowhere? This morning I got an alert from my BJ’s Credit Card. A purchase had been made on my account in Wilmington, DE.
Now call me upset. Where have I been in the last month? Well, I got food and supplies at BJ’s on Friday the 13th of March. Now I have not been back there since.
I have a few credit cards and they are used at certain places. One for food. One for gas. (BJ’s) and one for Amazon purchases. That’s it.
Well, I must say that the Bank that handles the BJ’s Account was wonderful and they canceled the account, and will be issuing a new card.
So that is my Wednesday Hodgepodge. Truly a bunch of good questions that had me pondering the answers.