I cannot say that the time is flying by right now. In fact, it seems to drag by each day. I wish I was feeling more motivated, but I am not. In fact, just the opposite.
- It’s Thursday as I write and it is snowing. Not that I think this snow will stick around for long, but my poor doggies sure do not like going out in this mess.
- For our anniversary dinner, I am cooking a Ribeye Steak for the two of us. I also will serve a fresh salad. A nice quiet meal.
- I survived my trip out on Wednesday and now I have important prescription that have come in the mail, so I have to go out tomorrow to get them. I am not nearly as afraid about it. I will do exactly what I did on Wednesday and I will be fine.
- I’ve been watching a series of programs on Air Line Disasters. Oddly enough, it takes my mind off of things.
- I’m still working on programming my new computer. It’s a good machine, but that is about all I can say about it. Not the best I have ever used, but not the worst either.