- First and foremost, Arnie is doing better. Today he actually walked up to the doggy water dish and drank.
This is the first water he has lapped up since he became so sick! In order to keep him hydrated, I was using tuna juice. It worked like a charm, but oh my, his breath was something else!
- I have now Spring Cleaned my house. Not because I enjoy doing this, but out of necessity. Still, it is nice to have clean everything, even if it is only for a moment.
- Anneliese is also better. She is actually running around, acting more and more like herself.
I am so happy about that.
- Jack went out for the first time on Thursday since all this craziness began. He had doctor’s appointments at the VA. I was not allowed to come, as they are just allowing patients in. This was fine with me, as I am not ready to leave Arnie alone just yet.
- When Jack did come home he brought 2 Lobsters, 2 ears of corn, and of course, we still had my potato salad.
Let’s just say, our Thursday night dinner was an especially good one!
So there we are. This week’s Friday Five looks pretty darn good and happy. After the craziness last weekend, it’s nice that the week seemed to end on such a positive note.
Have a Great Weekend Everyone! & Happy Fourth of July!