Thirteen things I did today!
- I went back to Weight Watchers. Don’t ask, don’t tell right now.
- I went shopping for doggy biscuits and found the little ones the beasts love.
- Talked to my sister a few times as we both were missing Mom and our talks with her.
- After a discussion about what to do with Mom’s china, we came up with the best idea.
- Her china pattern has a soft pink rose in the center of the plate. It’s a gorgeous pattern.
- The dishes will go to Savannah Rose when she gets married. I’ll hold on to them until then.
- I had a ton of tomatoes from our garden and since I have already made spaghetti sauce (a ton) I decided to make chili.
- I made eleven meals worth! It’s now in the deep freeze for the winter.
- Despite the fact that we have no oven, we had meatloaf for dinner.
- It was a mini meatloaf that I cooked in the toaster-oven.
- Hubby has been picking fruit left and right. Plums and peaches and the first apples of the season!
- Looks like I will get my hearts desire and have a cookout this weekend.
- Just simple cookout fare. Hamburgers, hot-dogs and chicken. Cooked on the grill and served up with salads and my very own pickles!