Well, this year really is flying by. I’m not sure why, but look at your calendar…it’s already October! I have many things going on in October, which will start on Saturday with a visit with my beautiful and wonderful grands! So, here we go, this week’s Friday Five.
- I started Thursday chopping. I wanted to make a big batch of Chili for Jack and I also wanted to put together a meatloaf to freeze. After two hours all was chopped and I began the process of making the Chili. (By the way, we are eating it for dinner and all I can say is YUM!)
- I’ve been inundated with laundry. Today I have three loads left and I will be all caught up! Yay! Laundry is not my favorite thing to do.
3. Lili is doing well. She seems to have known Arnie was ill and she isn’t looking for him. She has become my girl and I am appreciative of her love and attention.
My Grandson, Quinn
- I am going to see the kids on Saturday. I can hardly wait! I’ll be spending the night having a pajama party with the kids. Pictures to come!
- Next week is a slightly busy week for me, complete with blood work and my physical. I’m sure I will pass with flying colors!
So that is it for the week. I hope wherever you are, you have a happy and healthy weekend!