It’s Friday once again. This week started out quietly, but then I got on a roll and got an awful lot done. I still have a few things to do, but I’m making progress. So, without further ado, here is this week’s Friday Five!
- Are you having shortages of grocery items where you are? I am finding things like non-perishable items are disappearing from the shelves. I stocked up on canned soups and vegetables, and we have already filled the freezer with meats and poultry so we are good. I even have a turkey!
- Then there was the laundry. I thought that Thursday was supposed to be a nice dry day, so I washed three loads of laundry and hung out almost two loads. Then it started to rain! Fortunately, I have clotheslines on my screen porch, which also has a roof. So, I was saved.
- This week I was adjusting to being back on the WW diet. I changed a lot of things this time. I’ve given up coffee creamer and I am watching my portion size. It’s working. I lost 5 pounds in one week! Call me happy!
- Our leaves are nearly all either turning a dead brown or have fallen from the trees. Yes, although we have warmer temperatures, we did not really have a super color-filled Autumn.
- The weekend will be spent clearing out some room to store Christmas gifts. I had a rather large Amazon box next to my bed and when I was coming back to bed in the night I tripped on it and I swear my Guardian Angel caught me. So, time to organize!
What are you doing this weekend? Have you started Christmas shopping? I hope wherever you are, your weekend will be a good one!