I know I begin my Friday Five each week talking about how fast it has gone, but this week I am not exaggerating! Each day there was a plan of action to get me working on the house. This was actually very good for me, as I heal from the loss of my boy, Arnie.
- I decided that I needed to clean and sterilize all the dog equipment I have. It is now accomplished and set aside waiting to be used once again.
- I actually have not had the heart to put away the dog steps and ramps. I choose to believe that one day, a dackel will come to me and I will be completely ready.
- I love the new floor wet/dry vac that I purchased recently. I feel so great about the ease of use and the fresh scent in my home. Wonderful!
- I have now lost seven pounds since returning to my healthy eating lifestyle. What I am learning is control of portions. I have also pretty much kicked the carbohydrates in my diet, as I simply eat them and then they turn into fat!
- Lastly, I am going to see my grandchildren today! I am thrilled. I so wish we could sell this house and move closer. That would be perfect!
So, that’s it for now. I hope you all have a great weekend!