The week sped by as Jack and I struggled to dig out and get the yard all cleaned up for the dogs. Once that was accomplished, we noticed that mud was upon us once again. So here we go, with this week’s Friday Five.
- I’ve been trying to cook a bit more. Before the Pandemic, we used to go out once a week. In the last three years, I can count on one hand the number of times we have been out. Thus, my cooking skills have suffered.
- I had a network problem with my printer. Before I started making great changes, I checked the connections and found that the wrong Network was checked. Anyway, it was a very easy fix.
- My new glasses arrived and the distance vision is perfect. However, the bifocal part is terrible and I cannot see the screen on my computer. I have an appointment at the end of March to have the Optomstrist fix the prescription. Ugh!
- I need to drive Jack down for his testing. He is having an echocardiogram and is getting fit for a heart monitor.
- Lastly, this is the weekend that our clocks move forward an hour. Ugh! I wished they would set the time and then just leave it alone!
Have a great weekend everyone!