Well, Happy Friday, Everyone! It’s been a crazy week, but as I slide into the weekend, here are the five things I am thinking about.
- In just about six months I will have my 65th birthday. This means a major upheaval for my medical care, as the VA will no longer allow me to access my doctors. I’m bitter about this as I feel I’ve finally found a medical care unit that works for me. But, such is life.
- I’m actually sort of freaked out about turning 65. I recall my grandmother, and mother turning 65 and I thought they were really old! Aside from aches and pains, in my mind, I don’t “think old!”. In fact, I think at this time in life I’ve realized that I have lived more than half of it. There is no climbing the road of life up. At this point, I’ve hit the peak and I am now on the other side, wondering how many years I have left to wander this earth.
- Jack is still recovering from the kidney stone. I think I can safely say it knocked him down.
- Our window air conditioners go in today. Yay! It’s getting to the point that we will need to use them. Well, at least I will be. Jack is always cold.
- Spring has sprung up here. Flowers are blooming and trees are leafing out! Just lovely.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine