- The health insurance drama goes on. They took payments directly from my bank and applied them to the couple’s account. Without telling me, they set up a widows account. So the widow’s account is in the red while the couple’s account is in the green. I have been trying to resolve this since August, but nothing is happening. I will engage a lawyer if I cannot resolve this on Monday.
- I had a problem with the sewer system and had to call my plumber. He worked so hard, and looks like everything is okay now.
- Things are very quiet here. I invited another widow lady to breakfast. They both were close to Jack’s age, and her husband passed away before Jack. It was a nice breakfast.
- The air conditioners are out for the winter. Once the heat goes on, the air conditioners come out.
- I will admit that I am very lonely. My grief overwhelms me at times. Not wishing Jack was still here. He was so ill, so that had to be. But I’m alone, and although I am trying very hard to fill my days, there are days I am not too successful.
Ah well, another week gone by.