This week was a truly busy one. My days started early, and some I had to jump out of bed for. But here we are at the end of the week, and the accomplished work was amazing.
- The trim all around the house was fixed or replaced and painted. They discovered I needed a new walk-in basement door, and the garage doors were resealed.
- I was cruising YouTube and found the Luke and Laura videos from way back when. I was truly a fan of General Hospital, and I am enjoying seeing them again after all these years. So many of the GH cast have passed away, but here they are again, and I thank them all for entertaining me.
- I went to the dentist today, and my bad tooth has worsened. And I will see the Prosthedontist tomorrow.
- My Savannah and my Quinn are in a play on Sunday. I am going down to watch them! I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am.
- Well, I am closing in on becoming an official card-carrying Medicare member, a senior citizen. Well, it sure beats the alternative!