This was an excellent week. So much was happening here at my house, and even though my cold lingers, I can look around and smile! So, without further adieu, here’s this week’s Friday Five.
- The carpenters arrived first thing on Monday. Besides being such friendly people, they are helping me deal with the neglect this house has suffered from.
- I’m thinking about going on a cruise. I love the Southeastern Caribbean. I’m also thinking about next spring.
- Lili and Heidi are feeling comfortable having made new friends.
- The order forms are out from my favorite farm stand. Pies, squash, and quick breads. It should be fun!
5. Before and after. We had some much-needed yard work done.