We had our first snowfall on Thursday. I wonder what it is that causes people to become idiots, forgetting everything they learned about driving in the snow. So it was today. So, here’s what’s happening at the end of this week.
- I’ve been so tired that I just haven’t been able to get out of my own way. I decided to plan a trip for myself, but the cruising prices with Princess Cruises were out of this world.
- So, I went to bed feeling lost and depressed.
- Wednesday found me making a few phone calls. I couldn’t believe that everyone was charging that much.
- Thursday, with the help of Terry, I found a 9-day cruise well within my price range. Also, I have not been to two of the islands.
- The reservations are made for the ship, my plane tickets are all set, too, and in January, I am off to recharge my batteries, hopefully.