1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart “go-to” meal to fix in a pinch?
Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes and peas.
2. What is one item you won’t leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
4. Share one factoid of your family’s history.
My grandfather arrived on Ellis Island from Germany, when he was only 9 years old. After clearing customs, he and his father traveled to Boston to join other family members. He met my grandmother when they were children, and knew right away that she was going to be his wife!
Frederick & Mary, my grandparents. They were married for well over 60 years!
5. Complete this sentence:
“Once upon a time I ….was a little girl growing up in Falmouth, Massachusetts. My sister and I would wash dishes after each meal, with me standing on a chair to wash or dry them. We always took turns. Melodie would tell me stories while we worked, and I would say to her ‘Don’t start the story by saying Once Upon A Time’, and she would say okay, and then she would start the story saying “Once Upon A Time”!!! And we would both laugh and laugh!!!”
6. If you could win a one year’s supply of anything, what would it be?
7. “One quirky thing you may not know about me is ….”
This is a hard one. I think I am pretty much an open book. Perhaps, that I like to get into my pajamas as soon as I get the dinner dishes done, even if it is really early!
I just like to be comfortable!
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
9. “One thing that always makes me laugh is ….”
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
I would hope that perhaps a nice word, or a kind gesture would help.
12. What is one thing you’re looking forward to soon?