Today’s Thursday Thirteen, will be things I love about cruising.
First to get you into the mood, this classic song!
- Once I step on board the ship, I become a Pampered Princess! No dogs to walk!
- Each morning when I wake, there is coffee at my door.
- As I go through my day, people smile at me, and offer coffee, tea, or anything else my heart desires.
- I love having tea each afternoon. The servers all wear white gloves and it reminds me of days gone by with my grandmother.
- I love the sun. Even though I have to wear a ton of sunscreen and a hat. It’s okay.
- Swimming. I love the big pools. It’s so soothing.
- The movies on the Jumbo-tron screens! Fun! Movies under the stars.
- Someone to cook my breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- And then to clean it all up!
- Someone makes my bed too, and brings me clean towels several times a day!
- Sitting out on my own balcony sipping a cool beverage!
- The shore tours we take. Those are so interesting.
- But best of all, I love cruising with Hubby. He makes it all wonderful and special!