I decided that for the next month I am going to write about 5 things that are happening to me, or around me, that is fabulous and wonderful! So without further ado, here is this weeks five.
- We are now nice days until my daughter’s due date with her baby boy! I sleep with my cell phone, I shower with my cell phone on the shelf, and I go everywhere with my phone hooked to my belt. I’m not excited or anything! LOL
- Lili is now responding to me when I talk to her. If she is outside and I go out, I call to her and say “Are you coming?” and she comes right to me! After all this time, she is following me!
- I simply have the most adorable grandniece ever! Here is little April, and she is 5 months old and the apple of our eyes!
- I am one day away from finishing the office cleaning project! For more years than I care to admit, I have put off doing a deep clean. This year I turned on Pandora, and just did it!
- I decided that I need to get up every day and put on a little make-up. I’ve never been a big make-up wearer, but I feel better with a little bit on.
So that’s my first week of happiness, on the Friday Five. See you next week, for the next installment!