What a crazy week.
The Big Bang Theory is ending. I recall 12 years ago when I watched this show for the first time. It has brought me so much laughter and joy, and I am thankful.
- I guess the biggest news is that Anneliese had her surgery. It is sort of a doggy mastectomy. She has been in quite a lot of pain, and we will have the pathology reports next week. Meanwhile, I am trying to keep her contained and comfortable!
- We’ve had peaks of sunshine, but actually more rain than I can remember for a long while. So very sick of rain!
- My earlier wave of energy as far as bathroom cleaning has ended with both three clean bathrooms, and my back and neck are still intact! I swear it was temporary insanity!
- I got my pictures back from the John Edward Event. I cannot thank my daughter enough for this. I had such a great time.
4. Jack is still not feeling 100%. I think he had a little virus. He was still very sleepy last night but did enjoy watching the Big Bang Theory with me.
5. In eighteen days I leave for my little getaway. I can hardly wait. 2019 has been such a difficult year, and I have really felt the need for some downtime.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I’ll be hooking up my new Router and getting all the TV’s, cellphones and such hooked up. I wish you all (and me) sunshine!