1. Are you currently making plans of any kind? What kind? What emotions are associated with the planning process? Tell us about one plan you had to cancel due to the current situation which shall remain nameless. Ha!
Well, I have no plans. Right now I have two sick doggies, and they both need my love, affection, and attention. I have become nurse, pharmacist, and doggie chef. Anneliese seems to have turned the corner, but Arnie is still one very sick boy and he will be for a while.
It’s my hope that at some point I will be able to get away to see my grandchildren, but right now I simply cannot leave Arnie.
2. Last time you saw stars, either literally or figuratively?
Tuesday. I am not sure what happened. I am thinking it is stress. But just before lunch I was so dizzy I needed to lie down. Arnie and I took a two-hour nap and now I am feeling slightly better.
3. Blueberries yay or nay? Blueberry pie, blueberry muffins, blueberry yogurt, blueberries by the handful…what’s your pleasure?
I love Blueberries! Blueberry anything!!! So sweet and so very good!
4. Swim against the tide, swimming upstream, in the swim, sink or swim, makes your head swim…choose one of the ‘swim’ idioms listed and tell us how/why you relate?
Makes my head swim! Yes, right now with so much doggy illness and neediness around me, my head is swimming.
5. Sum up your June in a single sentence.
It was the best of times and the worst of times, with health and happiness and sickness all around.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The healthy lifestyle change continues. I am doing great! Another week with a good loss, and now, I am a mere 28 pounds from my goal weight! I am happy and proud and thrilled all at the same time.
It’s the hardest thing I have ever done and yet, once I set my mind to it, I did it. Learning the correct way to eat was a really big thing for me. I also promised myself that this will be something I will carry through the rest of my life.