- This week has been so busy. Tuesday started my week by having a meet up with my WW friends, from our now-defunct class. It is the best way we can keep in touch and share in each other’s weight-loss journey.
- Wednesday started with me driving to my Veterinarian’s Office to get pills for the dynamic duo. It’s 20+ miles there. From their office to the grocery store it’s another 20+ miles. All on back roads in my hilly and mountainous State of New Hampshire.
- I did a full shopping at the huge market, taking me almost 2 hours to get it done. Once checked out, I went to my car in the heat and put my cold stuff into coolers and then grabbed an apple, and bottle of water for the 20+ miles to drive home. Really, when you live in the sticks like this, nothing is close and everything is a drive away, and the drive is never an easy one. But, luckily, some are very beautiful! And Wednesday it was splendid!
- Thursday I fixed the problem we were having with Turbotax. I knew I could do it, I just needed to figure out the glitch. Fortunately, I did and the taxes are in the mail!
- The donation to St. Vincent DePaul was made 56 items of my larger clothing have been donated to those who might need them. It was so hard to say goodbye to those clothes. But, they are gone. And my life moves forward.
Have a great weekend and stay safe and healthy!