- Since this past week I had no appointments anywhere, it gave me a chance to concentrate on Heidi’s house training, as well as get ready for the snowstorm that is forecast for this weekend. No rushing around, just systematically doing things.
- The fluorescent light fixture in my closet died. I’d hoped it was just the bulbs, but no. It was the starter for the light. Well, I had never done any of this before, but I found the parts I needed at the Hardware store and came home and fixed my light fixture, and changed the dead bulb in Jack’s closet. I’m feeling pretty accomplished!
- I am hooked on Wordle! I play each day and then post my score. Most of my friends and family are also playing. Very neat!
- This sub-zero temperature spell we have been in is not only uncomfortable but it costs us an arm and a leg with fuel oil over three dollars a gallon. The last fill-up cost us over $900.00!
- I bring Heidi to the Vet’s Office on Thursday for her next shots. She is a good little car rider. I’m still using her soft crate in the car, but plan to get a car seat with a harness to keep her safe while traveling.
Have a great weekend, and also stay warm and dry here in the Northeast if you can, and enjoy the warmth and sunshine down-under!