- I have 4 frozen dinners for Jack and two leftover meals. He is not thrilled about this, but that’s too bad. With no appetite and no desire to eat a big meal, he just has to put up with this until I am well.
- I think for me, I will make good old Cambell’s Chicken Noodle Soup with a small dish of crackers. True excitement in my culinary world!
- Did you hear that Raphael Nadal had to withdraw from Wimbledon? I’m heartbroken because he was to have played the Angry Aussie, Nick Kyrgios and I really wanted Nadal to take him down a peg. The Matches I watched with Nick Kyrgios playing was like watching someone who has a serious mental illness. The boy ain’t right. He kept talking to people around him yelling and screaming.
- Once again I must tell you that Heidi is helping to keep me calm and quiet.
Heidi is an amazing little girl!
- So my goals over the weekend will be to do some laundry and try to make some small furniture adjustments in my room. Quite honestly, if I can get the laundry done, I will be very pleased.