This last week in March was a crazy one. In many ways, I felt I simply couldn’t get out of my own way. I had appointments for Jack and me all week, but it seemed that each appointment brought with it a bit of frustration. Anyway, here goes this week’s Friday Five.
- Monday was very stressful. I won’t go into details about it, and in the end, my dermatology appointment was good. No new cancer!
- Heidi has become a very good rider and since it is still cold I packed up her crate and she happily slept in the car while we saw our doctor. The windows were down to allow air to go through the car and the parking lot attendant took my number should Heidi need me.
- Tuesday was grocery day. I actually enjoy this now. I no longer wear a mask and I can smile at everyone I meet. Best of all, they smile back. It is something I missed during the Pandemic. And perhaps it is one of the reasons so many lost the ability to be kind.
- Heidi is doing better. I think that she will need the Science Diet for her sensitive tummy for a very long time. I have my fingers crossed that she will stay well.
- Lastly, I had my hair done this week. My hair has been falling out and I have some allergy spots on my scalp too.
So I got a new cut and some new shampoo and I am hopeful that my hair will stop breaking and I won’t end up in my senior years looking like Bozo.
Have a wonderful weekend and wherever you are enjoy the beauty around you!
One thought on “The Friday Five ~ March 31st”
For older people mask wearing did not disguise the smile ao much as you could look for crinkling around the eyes, but harder for young people. Your hair looks good after some attention.