Do you ever have a week where you are so busy driving great distances, that by the end of the week, all you want to do is close your eyes and put up your feet? Well, that was this week for me. I have one last event today, but that is some relaxation for me, as I get my hair done. So without further adieu, here is this week’s Friday Five.
- This was the week of tests and doctor’s appointments. I drove to Laconia (not bad), then to Manchester on Tuesday, and then drove over to Vermont and back on Wednesday. I woke on Thursday, tossed everything in the car (crate, Heidi, picnic lunch, and Jack), and off to Manchester we went again.
- My appointment Monday needs further testing. Ugh. It means next Thursday I will need to drive to Concord.
- Tuesday found us going over to Vermont for a follow-up on Jack’s Kidney Stone. Guess what? He has another one!
- While Jack was having a test I walked all around the VA parking area. I encouraged Heidi to make friends and be a bit more open. She did great.
- Thursday we got the results of some of Jack’s tests. Not much can be done for an 85-year-old.
Well, that was the week that was. I sure am glad that it is over! Have a great weekend everyone!