- I now have two new toilets, two new shower heads, and a new kitchen sprayer/faucet. I have wanted to do this for a while, but Jack always found excuses. But like any depression-era kid, he was pretty used to his folks saying it was fine just the way it was. In any case, it is nice to have these new items! Positive #1.
- I got a quote from a carpenter to repair the trim on the house. Yay! I am so happy about this. Positive #2.
- I went out three times for a meal. Once to Hart’s Turkey Farm, Vida Mexican. It was a great Taco salad.
And the other at George’s Diner. Poor Harts.
A very drunk driver went right into the front of the building. Luckily, no one was seriously injured. It was all pleasant and nice to be out. I learned to eat alone and played with my cell phone while I ate. Positive #3.
- I got three loads of laundry washed, dried, and put away. And the dishes made it into the dishwasher. Positive #4.
- After dying slow deaths, the replacements for my blowdryer and electric toothbrush arrived. Just in the nick of time! Positive #5
So, that’s the list for this week. Have a great weekend, everyone!