You will not believe this, but Heidi will turn two years old on Saturday! The time has flown, and I can honestly say that Lili and I wouldn’t have made it without Heidi to brighten our world.
- So Happy Birthday to my sweet girl, Heidi, and Maisie, one of her litter mates, and thank you to her Mommy, Luna, and Daddy Ralph!
- As I mentioned earlier, I finally got my health insurance fixed, and now I need to find a new Primary-care Nurse Practitioner, as my time getting my healthcare at the VA ends.
- I am also planning another clearing of the house. I ordered the dumpster, and now I am looking for several strong, youthful people to get the boxes out of the attic.
- This morning, I woke up with a sore throat. Oh, how I’m not too fond of that. I’m drinking like crazy, and hopefully, it will be a 24-hour sore throat.
- Ah, two years old. I can still remember when my breeder sent me a picture of a pup that would be my Heidi.