I’ve decided I truly need my upcoming vacation more than anyone could have guessed. Just when I thought I was done with the crap, new stuff came along. So here goes.
- This week was another one filled with basic unhappy letters. I had thought Jack’s former employer had figured it all out. But on Tuesday, I got a bill for $1880.00! I laughed because the Supervisor told me in November that their coverage only went until December. This was pretty easy to fix.
- I’ve decided to go to England to see my (step) daughter. I don’t think I have seen her in 20 years. I will spend time with her and then sail out of Southhampton. I have always wanted to do this cruise. But I ran out of time.
- Next year, I want to do the Denali trip, land and sea. You fly into Fairbanks and board a train down to Denali, where you spend a few days communing with Polar Bears and Elk. Then, you return to the train down to Anchorage to board your cruise ship.
- My Bahama trip is nearing, and I am very excited about that.
- Tomorrow, little Miss Heidi goes in for some grooming. I must mention that Heidi has started walking around like she is in command. It is the funniest thing to watch! I will try to get a picture or video of this.