And…here we go!
1. Why does it always seem that vacations never last long enough?
2. The love of my family and friends is equal to the love that my dogs have for me.
3. My favorite breakfast includes eggs, bacon and toast. As well as fresh papaya and lime.
4. The Time Traveler’s Wife was the last book I read but I hope to read more now that I’ve discovered the world of large print books.
5. I am SO glad that two of my friends came through very difficult surgeries this week.
6. A warm sandy beach with a lot of sunshine would make me feel better right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making a new recipe with chicken, tomorrow my plans include the usual laundry and the spring cleaning of the guest room and Sunday, I want to have one day just for me.!
Friday Fill-Ins are sponsored by my cousin Janet. Come on and join the fun!