1. St. Patrick’s Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday…what’s a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o’ the green?
I really don’t wear the color green, because it makes me look sickly. But I do have a swim suit that I do wear occasionally.
2. What’s a favorite ‘green space’ in the town, state, or province where you live?
We are lucky enough that we have many state parks here in New Hampshire. I love to walk and hike them, and in the winter, ski them.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you’re just about right in the height department?
I’m fairly tall (5 feet 8 inches) and I think I am just about right. It was funny, though. On our cruise, I was so much taller than most of the women on the ship.
4. What’s the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
I am pretty even tempered. I guess it would be having someone tell me that they know just how I feel. Which is baloney!
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas…of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option’s too hard. I just know there’s some veggie haters out there.)
I love green vegetables, it’s cauliflower I’m not fond of.
6. March is National Women’s History Month…besides friends, neighbors and the women you’re related to, who’s a woman in history you admire and why?
Mother Theresa. A woman who gave so so much of herself, so selflessly.
7. Keep Calm and rock on.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Now that we are back home, it seems like springtime has arrived. We’ve had temperatures in the 60’s (f) and either sunny skies or slightly rainy. Either way, the snow is just about gone, and spring is in the air!