It is all about Halloween!
This week I am starting to follow Terri at Your Friend From Florida, for The Wednesday Medley!
Happy Halloween to you all! I hope the day is nice and warm and dry, so all the witches and goblins can go out trick-or-treating and not freeze and get soaked. A few years back we actually had snow!
1. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final person left, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
Oh, I am the comic relief. Or at least I would hope. I have worked hard all my life to make people laugh.
2. While watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?
Probably fall asleep. When I was young, these movies terrified me, but now, ho-hum. Time for a nap!
3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Sure. I like spirits and I think it would be fun! It would be especially fun if my cousin Janet, and my sister Melodie, were with me!
4. Favorite horror monster or villain?
Oh goodness, that is hard. I’m not really into that genre. I guess the Wicked Witch of the West!
A relative of mine, I’m sure!
5. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?
6. Tell us something random about your week.
I went out yesterday to do a little browsing. I wanted to buy a new chair for the family room, along with a small sofa. Now I must tell you, I have not shopped for furniture for a very long time. I was shocked at the prices!
I came home feeling rather defeated, but then I had an idea. We have a sectional sofa in our formal living room. That room is pretty much a catch-all room and I told Jack that I thought it was time to move the sectional into the family room.
We now have a formal guest room all set aside, so we don’t need to keep the sectional (which also has a queen size hide-a-bed) in the room we never use. So as soon as we can get some help to move the furniture, the sectional will come out here and this used furniture I will give away to anyone who wants it!