1. In a single sentence tell us something about your 40’s. If you haven’t reached that milestone yet tell us (in a single sentence) something about whatever decade you’re in now.
I moved back to my beloved State of New Hampshire and built a house.
2. Life begins at forty. Agree or disagree? Tell us why. And if not at forty, when?
I don’t know, I think for me, life began at 60! I absolutely love being in my 60’s! I feel I am a kinder, gentler version of my younger self.
3. Share a favorite book, song, or quote with a number featured in it somewhere.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.”…Mark Twain
4. A picture’s worth a thousand words, a stitch in time saves nine, back to square one, catch-22, on cloud nine, my two cents…pick a number phrase and tell us how it applies to your life currently.
Well, I guess mine would be, on cloud nine! Today Jack and I worked and installed the air conditioner in our bedroom window. I do not sleep well in a warm room and so the last few nights I have not slept well at all. Now the air conditioner is in, and I will be able to sleep!
5. Last time you drove more than 40 miles from home? More than 400 miles from home? Where were you going? Was it before or after this current season of social distancing?
The last time I drove more than 40 miles away from my home was when I went to the Glaucoma Specialist on March 13th. I saw her, saw my daughter, kissed and hugged her for the last time, and then drove home.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I sat down over the weekend and ordered gifts for Savannah’s birthday. This is the first birthday I have not been with my grand-girl and it is just breaking my heart! I know it won’t last forever, but right now it just feels like this blasted Virus has taken so much away from me. All the people and things that I love.