1. Ever played the game Farkle? Are you a risk-taker? In games only or also in life?
I am not a risk-taker at all. I like slow and steady and safe. What the heck is Farkle?
2. What’s your favorite thing about your yard or whatever outdoor space you may have?
Oh, the views we have of the hills and the lakes. It’s beautiful!
3. Tell us about the most interesting building you’ve seen or been in.
I love castles and have been to so many in England and Germany. I cannot pick a favorite, but if you twisted my arm, I like the British Castles the best. The stone-work and usually lovely views.
4. In this current season of social distancing, what’s something you’ve come to realize you take for granted in more ordinary times? Do you think you’ll make a conscious effort to appreciate whatever that ‘it’ is once normal life resumes?
I think the ability to say, “Hey, I think I’ll jump in my car, go see my grandchildren and take everyone out to eat!”
Yes, when I can once again see my grandbabies (they are not really babies, but in my heart they are) I will never again take that for granted.
5. Share a favorite song with a springtime flower in the lyrics somewhere.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Although this self-isolation finds many people eating the wrong things, I decided that I would make this the “Weight Loss Isolation.” I am using the WW Green Plan and since our in-person meetings ended March 11th, I have had to do this using the online web-site and also the online WW Meetings. I plan, I plan and then I plan again. And it is working. Here is my Weekly Weigh-in.