Many things have been going on this week, things that are both marvelously good, and tremendously sad. There is nothing I can do about the sadness, but I can revel and enjoy the happy things. So here we go.
- I am absolutely having a blast crocheting. My hands are doing well, and when I look at what I am doing, and see my progress, I am delighted.
- Mandy sent me a picture of the two children playing. There is my darling Savannah teaching her brother. Isn’t this picture cute?
- I am enjoying the group, “The Knotty Knitters”. The ladies all gather and work on their projects and chat. What fun!
- I am going down to help out with the two grandchildren on Saturday. I can hardly wait to see my darlings!
- Saying goodbye is never easy. Someone I know, and I have loved for a long time is living their last days. Although I am terribly sad about this, I have amazingly wonderful memories! That is special!