1. I recently read here about four secrets to happiness from around the world. They were-
Overcome your fears by facing them head on, allow yourself to relax and reset, work to live versus living to work, and find the good in life. Not sure if these are the actual secret to happiness, but which of the four do you struggle with most? Which one comes most easily to you?
Overcoming my fears and facing them head on. I tend to try to hide from my fears, but of course, you never really escape them do you?
2. How would you spend a found $20 bill today?
I’d go shopping for Savannah. Did I mention that Savi and I had our first online shopping experience? Oh my, it was so much fun!
3. Ego trip, power trip, guilt trip, round trip, trip the light fantastic, or trip over your own two feet…which ‘trip’ have you experienced or dealt with most recently? Explain.
Round trip. I drove down to Mandy’s (1 hour 10 minutes) and then the next day, drove back. It was a good time!
4. If you could master any physical skill in the world what would it be, and how would you use that skill?
The thing is, I have done so much in my life. Since the advent of my arthritis, I will answer by saying, I would, once again, love to master gymnastics. I just loved that part of my life.
5. As July draws to a close, let’s take inventory of our summer fun. Since the official first day of (North American) summer (June 20th) have you…been swimming? enjoyed an ice cream cone? seen a summer blockbuster? camped? eaten corn on the cob? gardened? deliberately unplugged? watched a ballgame? picked fruit off the vine? taken a road trip? read a book? Are any of these activities on your must-do-before-summer-ends list?
Swimming-Yes, Enjoyed and ice cream cone-no, seen a blockbuster at the movies-no, camped-no, eaten corn on the cob-yes, gardened-yes, unplugged-no, read a book-yes. I would love to have one last cookout!
6. The Republican Presidential candidates will debate on August 6th. What’s your question?
How can you protect America, globally?
7. What’s your most listened to song so far this summer?
I’m not sure. I’m an oldies kind of gal!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My eye is bad again. On antibiotics and my doctor told me that if this doesn’t work, I will need it cut out! Yikes!!! Prayer for divine intervention, so I heal!