1. Time magazine has selected The Ebola Fighters as their person of the year for 2014. Do you agree, and if so who would you say is a close second? If you disagree with their choice, who do you think should have been chosen?
That’s difficult. How does one determine who is the person of the year? I just think it is really presumptuous to say that one person is above all others.
2. This question comes to you courtesy of Susan who blogs over at Stew Mama Says. She knows we have a wedding happening any minute now, and she asks, ‘What’s your favorite-something old? something new? something borrowed? something blue in your home? Be sure you hop over and say hi to Susan today!
Something old, is the Noah’s Ark that was my grandfathers. He brought it over with himself, as a child from Germany. Something new, Sheesh, all my new refrigerators! Both our regular and drink fridges dies at the same time. Something borrowed? Mmmmm, not sure. I don’t think I have a something borrowed. Something blue? Lots of blue in my house, so people can take their pick!
3. Fudge-yay or nay? Your favorite flavor? Do you make it yourself? With nuts or without?
I love fudge chocolate with nuts. However, I stopped eating it for two reasons. First, it is bad for my teeth. Second, I am allergic…I break out in fat! lol!
4. December 17th is Wright Brothers Day, commemorating the first successful flights made by Orville and Wilbur Wright in 1903 in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. How old were you when you made your first flight? Do you like to fly? Have you ever been to Kitty Hawk or other parts of the North Carolina Outer Banks?
I have been to Kitty Hawk. I’m married to a pilot! I think my first flight was 13 or 14 years old. My parents and I flew on a Pan Am jet to Bermuda. Loved it!
5. Do the people in your family tend to follow a particular career path, and if so what’s the path?
Not really, although we seem to have had our share of teachers.
6. What is one thing you absolutely, positively must accomplish today?
Pay the taxes, and pay for another year of having a mailbox!
7. This Christmas I hope:
That there will be peace, love and joy in the world.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We’ve been searching for baby sitters for the pups on Christmas and finally today I found them! Yay! Now we can go down and visit with Mandy and Savannah and Matt and enjoy the day!