1. It’s officially summer (in the northern hemisphere anyway). Which summer month is best and why?
August. It seems that everyone is on vacation, no one is moving fast, and there are families enjoying the beach near our home. I hear children laughing and splashing and it is a wonderful happy time!
2. Can you swim? How did you learn? June 27th is National Sunglasses Day. How many pair do you own?
Yes, I can swim. I think I learned to swim about the time I learned to walk. In fact, Mom used to tie a rope to me, as I would try to swim away! Here I am, about the age of three with my big sister, Melodie!
Yes, I own a pair of prescription sunglasses and then several junkie pairs that fit over my glasses.
3. What characteristic do you judge most harshly in yourself? How about in others?
My appearance I think. I try not to, but since my surgery, I have really wallowed. I am trying now to stop it and to see myself in a kinder light.
4. Robert Frost wrote the now well known poem entitled The Road Not Taken. What’s a road (literal or figurative) you’ve always wanted to travel, and where do you hope it takes you?
I dream of taking a road that will lead me to a new home, in a new town, closer to Mandy and the children.
5. Popsicles-yay or nay? If you answered yay, what’s your favorite flavor?
Yay! And cherry is my favorite!
6. Brexit-on a scale of 1-10 how knowledgeable are you on what’s involved here? (1=very knowledgeable and 10=what’s Brexit) Is this news you’ll follow or is it something you think won’t impact your life in any way shape or form?
I’ve followed it quite a bit. Although no one can predict the eventual outcome of Brexit for the UK, it actually will affect me in the form of my step-daughter is married to a Brit. and she also became British last year. They both will be affected.
I’m only doing six this week as I have run out of time and answers. I will be back next week with, I hope, a complete list!