1. When did someone last suggest you ‘chill out’? Or, when did you last tell someone (or want to tell someone) to ‘chill out’? Or, when did you last tell yourself to ‘chill out’?
Yesterday when I woke up and was all stressed out about the impending blizzard. I told Hubby I needed to shop and stock up, and how would I ever get it all done before the snow flew! They were forecasting 1-2 feet of snow for us! Yes, on Monday afternoon, I was flipping out! Hubby did, what Hubby does best, and just let me go. By dinnertime, I was exhausted and somehow fell asleep pretty quickly.
Today, I sat watching the snow, telling myself that I could now chill out. Not a darn thing I can do now about the snow. We have 8-10 inches and it is still snowing. But my daughter got the jackpot!
Savannah and her kitty
See the snowbanks?
A real New England baby!
2. What most recently caused your heart to melt?
See the above photos of Savannah Rose! She simply melts my heart!
3. “An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.” G.K. Chesterton
Your thoughts? When did you last experience either an adventure or an inconvenience? How did you see it at first, as an adventure or an inconvenience? Does it feel the same in hindsight?
Getting ready for this snow storm. Definitely an adventure! Not an inconvenience at all. Actually, I felt a true sense of purpose and accomplishment!
4. A Wendy’s Frosty, root beer in a frosty mug, or a frosted chocolate cupcake…of these three, which one is your favorite ‘frosty’ treat?
What about a Rootbeer Float? That presented in a frosty mug is darn good!
5. Would you say your life so far this year has been more like a circus or a symphony? Explain why.
A Circus I think. It’s been a wee bit crazy, with both Hubby and I getting the flu, despite the flu shots we both had. Things are looking up, and getting back to normal now.
6. Since it’s a ’snow day’ here, what’s your favorite song containing the word ‘white’?
7. If you had to leave the city you currently live in, what would you find the hardest to leave behind?
I think the small town atmosphere that we all share. I go out to the Post Office or grocery and I see people I know and have known for years. I will miss that.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby has been working on keeping the driveway cleared and the path for Lili and the dackels. Tonight he is really tired. I think I will just let him dose in his recliner.