1. Speaking of April 15th…what’s the most ‘taxing’ thing you’ve done recently?
Taxes! LOL! Not, not really. Yesterday was grocery shopping and errand day. Hubby stayed home (he usually comes with me), and so I had to do the entire big shopping alone. By the time I shopped, got home, got everything put away, made dinner, and cleaned it all up, it was 7:30 and I was beat!
2. When did you last take a taxi somewhere and where was that somewhere?
Oh my, it has been a long while. Years. Probably the last time I traveled to Germany with Anneliese. That was 2009!
3. What’s something you can do today that you couldn’t do a year ago?
See my beautiful granddaughter, who has grown from toddler to little girl! She will be three next month!
4. How often is chicken (in some form or fashion) on your menu at home?
Once or twice a week.
Which of the following would you most like to see on your table tonight…a chicken salad sandwich, your mom’s fried chicken, a Chick-fil-A meal, Cracker Barrel’s chicken n’ dumplings, a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, or ‘hold the chicken, I’m a vegetarian’…?
Roast chicken dinner. I have the best recipe HERE for a perfect baked chicken. Love baked chicken!
5. What was your favorite television program when you were a kid? What characters do you remember the most?
I loved The Partridge Family, The Brady Bunch, My Three Sons, and The Original Star Trek! Favorite character? Keith, (David Cassidy!) Although I also loved Katie, in My Three Sons.
6. What was the last piece of ‘art’ you made?
I went to a painting class in February 2015. We had so much fun! Left to right, my cousin Janet, daughter, Amanda, cousin Sue and me.
7. What frustrates you most about the Internet?
How sometimes it can slow waaaaaay down. Mostly, it is fast and gets me where I want to go. So I don’t have too many gripes.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby and I hoofed it out today to get our free Ben and Jerry ice cream cone. He got Mint Chocolate Chunk and I got my favorite Cherry Garcia! The lines were long, but it was worth the wait!