1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What’s your favorite something pink?
Trust me, it is bright pink! Makes it very easy to find in my purse, or when I am looking for it in the house. My old cell phone just blended in.
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
I loved doing gymnastics. Unfortunately I outgrew the sport. I never took a shower after gym class. I know, I’m a prude, but I like to think I am just shy.
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
My daughter, Katie and my Mom. Katie’s nickname was “Rosebud” and my mother just loved roses.
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
Oooooh. Good question. I do love to read, but after 10 years of non-stop blogging, I also love to write.
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, ‘Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.’ Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
I don’t get to be lazy in the summer or really anytime else. With Hubby and four dogs I am out straight most of the time. My guilty pleasure is when I go and get my hair done.
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast…which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
I’d take the Disney trip and bring Mandy, Matt and Savi along with me. I can just see how thrilled Savannah would be!
7. What question do you hate to answer?
How many children do you have? How much do you weigh? What’s for dinner?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tuesday we had dark skies and weathermen who were hyping the storm. We literally had three drops of rain, a little wind, but not the tornado everyone was talking about. Totally over hyped! I also learned that through the Weather Channel, the National Weather Service in Gray, Maine can send out rather loud warnings through my phone.